Sunday, May 15, 2011

Happy Hour


Vacation is over. (Sigh)

We went to Florida, to a beautiful and quiet area in the Panhandle. My parents have a vacation home there, and we go every year to meet my family. Think beautiful houses, white sand, Caribbean-quality blue waters. Ahhh.

On the 9 hour drive home, we took turns describing our favorites memories from the vacation. Though I have many great memories from this vacation, one of my favorites was Thursday afternoon, when Sheref and I took Charlie and biked to a neighboring town 20 miles away. What great exercise!!

Ok, just kidding. We did bike to a neighboring town, but said town is (if that) 1/2 mile away. And we biked there in order to go to Happy Hour at the wine bar...



Wow, this being pulled behind a bike thing totally rocks...




Let's see what havoc I can wreak on this table...



Ok, chopsticks are cool. I'll play with these for a while...



Dude, you guys drank all that?!?

(Two of the glasses are for water, so not really that much wine. We had to bike home, after all.)

1 comment:

  1. Been missing your blogs lady! Loved as usual! :) Your family is adorable!

    ReplyDelete