Sunday, July 24, 2011

Ode to Ike

There's a new man in town. He's Korean, super crazy cute, and is joining our family. No, no, not our family, but rather our extended family. He's my new nephew. And I would post a picture of him in all his crazy cuteness, but my sister and her husband (understandably) don't want his picture posted on a public blog. So you're going to have to take my word for it: this guy is C.U.T.E.

And, if that cuteness were not enough, I actually have a little bit of name jealousy, because he has the coolest name ever. Ike. As in Ike, short for Isaac. Now, really, can you even imagine a kid named Ike not being super cool?

Coolness and cuteness aside, Sheref and I are really thrilled about the addition of Ike to our family. We are thrilled for my sister, brother-in-law and nephew Cooper, but also for Charlie, who will now share a common race, ethnicity, and heritage with his cool cousin Ike.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Is this the sister that lives up here where I'm from, the boro? Can't wait to see pictures in all of his cuteness! :)

    ReplyDelete