Sunday, August 14, 2011

This One's for Aunt Connie!


We were in the mountains all weekend, and just arrived home tonight around 8:30. My birthday (I turned 28...again) was Friday, which was the occasion for the weekend in the mountains. When we got home, we unpacked the car, walked the dog and got the mail. Among catalogues and bills was a card from Sheref's aunt Connie. We didn't check the mail Friday, but I know that the card arrived Friday, not Saturday. How do I know this? Because Aunt Connie N.E.V.E.R. forgets an occasion, and N.E.V.E.R. is late with her cards. NEVER.

I imagine Connie's card operation to be much like Santa's workshop. Little elves working all day to strategically time each card to arrive on the exact day of each birthday or anniversary. Seriously, she never misses!!

I liked Sheref's Aunt Connie from the first moment I met her. She is a great woman, and we always love her cards. Thanks, Aunt Connie!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated R! And yes, love the pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO TRUE! She is one of the most thoughtful people I know. :) Happy Birthday, Ramsey!

    ReplyDelete