After a very hot and humid summer, the past few days have been relatively cool in South Carolina [Cool is a relative term, of course]. Cool enough that it occurred to us to use the firepit in our backyard.
As an aside, our backyard is generally a place I refer to as "Snakeville." South Carolina is full of slithery poisonous creatures, and once I heard people talk in all seriousness about the "snakeboots" they wear to mow their lawn, I decided our backyard is off limits. Tonight, though, with our beautiful cooler weather, the backyard looked particularly appealing.
So we made a little fire, ordered some pizza, grabbed a growler from our favorite (and the only) brewery in town, and had a little backyard party.



Lucy (if my camera were just a tad bit faster,
I would have captured natural Lucy, instead of Poser Lucy)
Rosie, who CANNOT pose if she tries...
Sweet Ella-bella

And Chuckles...cinnamon graham crackers are awesome...
and he also liked the pizza, if you can't tell by his stained face...
...and completely obtunded from gluttony
Always glad to see pictures of the girls and Charlie, especially the last one! Hilarious! And yes, those Grahams are a hit at our house. We've also enjoyed the cooler weather - AWESOME! :)
ReplyDelete