Before anyone gets offended, let me just say that I have nothing against people who dress their children alike, nor do I have anything against people who dress themselves like their children. Wait. Actually, women who dress themselves and their daughters in identical outfits -- yeah, I might judge them just a tiny bit. But to each his (or her) own. And, yes, kids in matching outfits can be cute. But for some reason, I personally just don't like matching outfits. I even make an effort never to dress my identical twins identically.
So imagine my surprise when my fairly manly husband actually said (and I quote): "I've always wanted a son so we could wear matching polo shirts." Seriously! He said this. With a straight face. And he meant it.
So my manly husband went to the mall and came back with matching white polo shirts. And matching jeans.
Well, they do look pretty awesome.
But the girls and I -- don't expect to see us in matching outfits anytime soon...
LOL this cracks me up! And I've never been one to go down the road in the middle. I like to weave all over the place too! ;)But I still like the photo! :)
ReplyDelete