That's what Rose & Lucy frequently say about Charlie. And, you know what? I'd have to agree. This guy is cute!!
These pictures are all horrible quality, but I love them anyways.

[Notice the drool trail on the front of his shirt. This is thanks to his erupting molars.]



And this last picture? This is Charlie's cheeseball, posing for the camera look. He's recently caught on that when someone points this camera thing at him and looks through it, he is the center of attention.

YES, he IS cute! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie pie! Really reminds me of Miles!
ReplyDeleteLeah, you singlehandedly keep me blogging, because you are the only person who regularly comments on my posts! So sweet of you. And CJ, yes I totally agree. Every time I see a picture of Miles, I think how much he looks like Charlie.
ReplyDeleteI love this boy! Cooper asked me earlier today if we can go on vacation with you guys soon. He wants to see Charlie.
ReplyDelete