Saturday, February 19, 2011

Dunkin'

We have a Saturday tradition in our house. Well, that is, if tradition means that you do it about once a month, sort of whenever you feel like it. We get up early, let Sheref sleep in, and we drive to Dunkin' Donuts for "breakfast." Yeah, yeah, not very healthy. Whatevs. We bring Sheref a coffee, get me a coffee, and get Munchkins for the kids. Munchkins are what we in my day used to call donut holes. We usually get 1/2 chocolate and 1/2 glazed. My skinny Minnie girls can put back a 25 pack of Munchkins in approximately 25 seconds, and I'm only slightly exaggerating.

















Since Jinjin has been home, usually I just break off a few little bits and give them to him. Today I decided he was ready...for a...WHOLE MUNCHKIN. Or 2...or 3. Let's just say he kept up with the girls!









"Dude, I can't BELIEVE you never gave me one of these before!!"












"Yeah, chocolate. That's what I'm talking about."


























Elle-belle
















Lulu ravaging her chocolate donuts














Sweet Rosie














Donut Saturday was a success...








1 comment: