Sunday, August 7, 2011

All Boy

Today was the monthly application of lawn care at our house.
Ok, more like every 2 weeks. Basically, Sheref gets sick enough of
me telling him the lawn needs attention, so he braves the 100
degree heat and mows, trims, etc. Charlie is very attached to Sheref,
so he cried and whined when Sheref went outside to mow today.
I took him out to watch Sheref, which he loved. He really is all boy;
he loves anything loud, motorized, electronic, or action-related.

Apparently the blower counts as an object of interest. Charlie was not quite strong enough to pick it up, but he clearly knew what it was for. He also knew where the "on" switch was!


Watching Daddy mow





2 comments:

  1. Love these pics! Miles loves being outside too! But between the heat and the horse-flys...we don't venture out too much! Love Charlie's hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I say this to Aiden every day (all boy)! They are soooo much different than girls! Always love the pics! :)

    ReplyDelete