Anyways, tomorrow is Superhero Day. All the Stingrays (Rose and Lucy's class) have made capes over the past week, and tomorrow they are going to wear the capes. They can also come to school dressed as superheros, a theme that is straight up Lulu's alley. A few months ago, she whispered in my ear, "Mama, I think I'm just like Spiderman, don't you?" So this past weekend we went out and bought Lucy a Wonderwoman shirt for tomorrow. We offered Spiderman, but apparently her tastes have evolved.
Rose on the other hand, adamantly does NOT want to dress up. She has made this point abundantly clear. In fact, I suspect she has made this point abundantly clear to her teachers as well, because our weekly email "Stingray Scoop" included the specific statement that certain children have expressed that they do not want to dress up, and we as parents should know that is perfectly acceptable. Whew.
So tomorrow we have a Wonderwoman, and a regular every day Wondertwin. Wondertwin powers, activate!
Pictures to follow...
No comments:
Post a Comment