Monday, December 6, 2010

Random Image



This is Charlie's foster mom bundling him up to leave the Holt offices with Sheref. She did see Charlie again, that night when Sheref took her, her husband and sister & brother-in-law to dinner, but I still think in her mind this was a good-bye. I love this image, how sweetly and carefully she is getting him ready.

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I'm not looking forward to the 'handoff' at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I wasn't there, but I imagine it would be super awkward and difficult. Those foster parents are angels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... so sweet. Such a wonderful, yet hard thing for them to do. He's so sweet with his foofoo! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well... we all know what happened when I had my hand-off. LOL. I still kinda cringe when I think back on how awkward that whole thing was.

    But I agree with you about your photo... it's just so sweet and I actually feel like crying again looking at it, and seeing that couch... But I won't :)

    ReplyDelete