Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy 10th Birthday, Ella Nurshen

Ten years ago today at 10:18am, this wonderful little girl came into the world, a few weeks early and weighing in at 5lb 14oz. Ella and I drove to Asheville, NC this morning to spend a few days at the Biltmore Estate for a birthday getaway. In the car en route to Asheville, I narrated for her the events of the day she was born. We made special note of the time when the clock turned 10:18am, and all day I've been telling her "this is what we were doing at this time 10 yrs ago..."

Ella is a beautiful girl, inside and out. She is sweet, creative, loving. We are so grateful to have her in our lives and love her beyond measure. Happy Birthday, Ella Nurshen!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Ella! Sounds like a great getaway and a great girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun trip! I hope you both have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete