Tuesday, March 15, 2011

14 Things About Jinjin at 14 Months




1. He loves to clap. Particularly for himself...
2. He loves bathtime.
3. He likes to make his sisters laugh.
4. If we say "Charlie, pray" and make the motion of putting our hands together to pray, he quickly does the same and gets this really serious look on his face. So cute.
5. He has mastered the art of the sippy cup.
6. That said, he still loves his morning, nap and bedtime bottles!
7. He is so freakin' cute.
8. He L.O.V.E.S. his new walker toy. Pretty sure he would have started walking 2 months ago had we bought him a walker toy.
9. He can shove an entire donut-hole in his mouth with lightening speed.
10. He gets super mad when he is sitting in his high chair and runs out of food. Sort of funny, but mainly just loud...and annoying.
11. He has rockin' hair. Pretty sure I've put this on previous "X Things about Jinjin at X Months" posts, but, come on, it's true. His faux-hawk is super awesome.
12. Did I mention he shoves entire donut-holes in his mouth? He then gets mad when you fish it out of his mouth, because obviously 14 month olds should not eat such big bites. Oh, wait, 14 month olds shouldn't eat donut-holes at all, right?
13. He flirts with Asian women. I'm totally not kidding.
14. He is an awesome little guy!

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing pictures of your little guy! So cute!!! I'm glad you guys are doing so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right, he and Miles do favor eachother! Jinjin is sooooo darn cute!!!! I am so glad to see that he is transitioning so well. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete