Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Last of the Korean PJs

Charlie's foster mom sent this pair of PJs home with him. They were brand new, still in their packaging. They are a very nice quality, thin cotton. They are slightly girly. And they have buttons on them. Yes, buttons, something I find both dangerous and sort of funny. Dangerous because aren't tiny buttons on baby PJs a perfect recipe for choking? Funny because the fact that I obsess about how it's so dangerous and should I let Charlie actually wear them to bed unsupervised while millions of Korean babies have obviously survived buttons on PJs just highlights how crazy Americans are.

They actually fit him 5 months ago. Shocking, no?





And, yes, it strikes me as a little sad that he has outgrown his only pair of Korean PJs.


2 comments:

  1. So cute though! I'd freak at the buttons but then I'd do as you.... not freak... :)

    ReplyDelete