
Sheref emailed me this picture of his plane before boarding in Atlanta. He's now been in the air for about 5 hours.
He also email me the picture below. He was able to book a bulkhead seat in advance for the return trip. The bulkhead seats, besides extra legroom, also have built-in bassinets for babies, so I'm guessing they took pity on him and went ahead and reserved him a seat. For the way to Korea, he was told he'd just have to arrive early and take his chances on getting an exit row. This morning, he was thrilled to get an exit row seat for those long legs. I know how uncomfortable flying is for a small person, so I'm so happy Sheref got a little extra space for his long flight to Seoul.
WTG Sheref! How awesome is all that!? Can't wait for more pictures.... :)
ReplyDeleteawwww yeah! Nice that he scored a good seat! Hearing that he's left on his flight and is now in the air... it totally brings back those feelings I had when I left!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for him! Here's to more updates!!!