Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Rewind -- Halloween past


For the past 2 years or so, all my girls are old enough to choose their own Halloween costumes. I'm pretty sure 2007 was the last year I chose Rose & Lucy's costumes. The reason behind that might become obvious in just a second. That year, I found a cute dragon costume for Lucy and this adorable (fine, that might be debatable depending on your perspective) pink poodle costume for Rose. As you can see, Rose loved it. If I'm honest, when I brought the costume home from the used clothing store where I bought it for $9.99, Sheref thought it was a joke. He thought I must be kidding -- would I really dress my child in this ridiculous pink poodle costume? Yup, I sure would. And did. And Rose loved it. That should be obvious from the picture.

2 comments:

  1. OH.MY.GOSH.

    I have that pink poodle! Ours wasn't $9.99... so I'm a bit bugged by that one, but as soon as Claire saw it she ran up to it and hugged it, and petted it... and well... it obviously made it home with us. I bought a regular dog costume for Charlie so they'll kind of match. Claire would carry the costume around and say it was her sister... yeah... kinda weird.

    Anyway, looks like we'll have the 'sequel' to your Halloween this year! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, so it IS a cute costume!! I loved it, but my family was less than supportive:) Ha, so funny. Can't wait to see pics of Claire in hers!!

    ReplyDelete