Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bathtime for Jinjin




We had heard from Jinjin's progress reports when he was in Korea, and also directly from his foster mom that he loves bathtime. However, the first few times I gave him a bath, he HATED it. Probably had to do with my child hair-washing technique of just dumping water over the child's head to rinse...

So, after 2-3 episodes of traumatizing the poor child with bath time, I started just washing his hair in the sink, with him lying on the counter, head over the sink (i.e. no water in the eyes!), and then bathing his body in the sink after the hair-washing.

After about 2 weeks of that, I figured we'd give the bathtub another go. Probably due simply to the fact that he had by then adjusted to us and felt more comfortable, he LOVED it. He loves to splash, loves to grab at the water flowing out of the faucet, loves to pull the plug to hear the water start to drain.









I love my bath!
















Hi Mom!

















Sweet little Charlie hand...

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Trying this again)

    He's just adorable! Known fact, but he is!

    ReplyDelete