For those of you grammar sticklers (and I am one of you!!), no, I'm not really sure if "shrimps" is truly the correct plural of "shrimp," but at *** Academy it is. All of the classes have some sort of marine name -- Dolphins, Sea Stars, Killer Whales (just kidding about the Killer Whales...that would not be a great preschool name). Anyways, Rose & Lucy's class is the Stingrays, and Charlie's future class is the Shrimps.

He won't officially start school until Sheref goes back to work at the end of January, but Sheref has been taking him for about an hour a day to start getting him used to the class. So far he seems to really like it. The kids range from 12-24 months, so Charlie is obviously one of the younger ones.

Blueberry muffins rock, Daddy!
Yah for Sheref and Charlie! And I am a grammar stickler, ah hem, most of the time! ;)
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable! Glad to hear that everything is going wonderful!
ReplyDelete