You read about my adventure walks, right? So sometimes, at night, when I don't want to go for a walk, we switch up our adventures a bit. Instead of a Star Walk, we do a Star Watch. Which means we sit on the porch and look at the stars, while remaining stationary. This generally involves some of this:
With this on top:

Both of these mugs I have had since I was a kid.

Ella loves her hot chocolate.
Rose & Lucy love theirs as well, though in their case the hot chocolate consumption is a bit messier. Lucy ended up having to change her PJs because she had marshmallow cementing her nightgown to her chest. Nice.
Ella showing Rose the Little Dipper. Sheref makes fun of me for having ZERO interest in several things, among them space (if you were wondering, dinosaurs is the other thing I have zero interest in). Apparently Pluto is no longer a planet? I learned this last year from my 4 year old nephew, who informed me that Pluto "is not a planet. It is a dark, icy world." Okay. Anyways, so I assume Ella knows what she is talking about. I myself cannot point out the Little Dipper.

Mama is not a big fan of hot chocolate. She does, however, enjoy Chardonnay.
Yep, still love 'em! :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE THIS!
ReplyDelete