Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Got somethin'

Although I was greatly looking forward to repeatedly posting "ain't got nuttin'" ad nauseum until we got somethin', I am happy to announce that we did indeed get a little somethin' today. It was not the EP approval I was hoping for, but these pictures are pretty d*mn good.















I'm sorry. I know I am biased. But how d*mn cute is this kid? Oh. my. goodness. I am not a touchy-feely, swoon over pictures, gushy type of person, but these pictures just tickle my heart. What a sweetheart.

These pictures, however, do make me wonder who the heck the kid is in the only other picture we have received of Charlie since his referral pictures (striped shirt being held by his foster mother -- shown in a previous post). These pictures look like the referral pictures, whereas the second picture looks like some other child entirely. Mystery!

I just cannot look at these pictures without smiling. Once again, how cute is this kid?


5 comments:

  1. He is the cutest little thing!!! OMG is right! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's one of THE cutest kiddos EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he is adorable!!!! So glad you received pictures...it is a wonderful pick-me-up!!!

    ReplyDelete