Friday, November 5, 2010

Finally some pictures of our son!

I still haven't actually talked with Sheref, and have not received more than fairly short emails since he met Charlie, but I finally got some pictures of our little guy. Sheref says he is super sweet, and very active. He said they are "getting along well" and Charlie is "just about perfect."

How cute is this guy??















Let's just ignore the fact that this picture freaks me out, and focus on the cuteness factor. I realize that is very strong multi-pane glass, but still...



















Sleep is good...




3 comments:

  1. Oh, heavens!!!! He is PRECIOUS!!!! Congrats to you, mama! I am so glad you finally got some pics... I would have been on pins and needles. He is WAY cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love, love, LOVE your Charlie!!! All the pictures are SOOOO cute! I love the sleeping one - what a sweetie baby ;)

    Can't wait till you get to leave for the airport and get to hold Charlie in your arms. SO excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH. My. GOODNESS !!!! He is a doll baby, completely adorable, love the sleeping picture! I know you are about to freak out. He will be home soon, congrats waiting mama! He's a sweetie pie! :)

    ReplyDelete