Charlie went for his first pediatrician visit today. I'm still in Phoenix, so Sheref took him. This was just an introductory, make sure he is doing ok, routine visit. Dr. C, who we love, thought Charlie is doing perfectly and is completely on track developmentally. Isn't Sheref a board-certified pediatrician, you ask? Hadn't he already assessed Charlie's development? Well, yes. However, being enamored with your child can bias your judgement a bit, so I think both of us are happy that Dr. C agrees Charlie is doing great! Charlie did get two shots -- influenza and (I think) Hib, but apparently did well with the shots.
Ok, one more picture, just because...

Love the pictures! Glad to hear things are going well! Hope all stays well with Charlie, he's such a cutie!
ReplyDeleteHe is just too stinkin' cute! So great to hear he's doing so well.
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! You are all so sweet and supportive. We appreciate it!
ReplyDelete