There are people who wish for twins. And I, as a high-risk obstetrician, think those people are naive and foolish. I never wanted twins, knew that twins come with a long laundry list of obstetric and neonatal complications. We got surprise twins, and lived through many of those complications. Obstetrically, one should never wish for twins. To do so IS naive and foolish. However, having, raising, living with twins is absolutely wonderful. Fabulously, fantastically, magically wonderful.
Let's just entitle this picture "it's really hard to be cute when you only weigh 3lbs..."
Teeny, tiny twins.
About 4 weeks old. This picture is blown up and framed in their room.
Such cutie cueballs!!
All of which brings us to today, when these two are the best of buddies. They are so sweet and love each other so much. That, of course, is not to say that they don't fight, because they do (example: this am when Rose accidentally broke Lucy's Cherokee Native American necklace, and all h*** broke loose!), but these two are tight!!
Impromptu tea party.
Good gossip, I suppose...
Reading Princess stories.
Love these two sweeties!

Love the post! :) They are sweeties!
ReplyDeleteYour girls are so beautiful and are so lucky to have each other! I always wanted a sister. Sisters have such a special bond. Beautiful post.
ReplyDelete