Charlie is quickly being introduced to what it means to have 3 sisters. Today, what having 3 sisters meant was going on a 2 hour walk through our neighborhood dressed as fairies. Well, let me clarify. Charlie and I were not dressed as fairies, but Ella, Rose & Lucy were sporting fairy wings and sparkly wands.


This, I believe, is a fairy table with centerpiece, and 2 fairy chairs. I was solely the photographer.
There is more fairy furniture, but I'll spare you.
While the girls played fairies, I attempted a photo shoot with Charlie.
The kid is cute, no?
"Mama's not so interesting. I'm much more interested in what the sisters are doing over there on the playground."
"Ok, Mama and her camera are in my way. I'll try peeking around the other side..."
"What?"
Getting sleepy in the stroller...
...and, out like a light.
Awwww, omg, he is so stinkin' cute, yes? lol I love the "What?" picture, adorable! :)
ReplyDeleteHello, found your site from Holt forun... he's adorable!
ReplyDelete