A few things about Jin-yeong:1) He loooooves his paci
2) He really likes refried beans (we figured this out at a Mexican restaurant tonight)
3) He does not like water in his eyes, but otherwise likes baths
4) He goes crazy with glee when he sees formula being mixed up for a bottle
5) He says "mamamamama" a lot (before you think "aww, how cute...boy loves his mother," I should tell you that this means "food" in Korean!!)
6) He has the cutest little scrunched up nose when he smiles and laughs -- just like in the pictures we were sent when he was still in Korea
7) He is super flexible. Like, grab his feet with his hands, jack-knife his little body and put his feet up over his head flexible.
8) He likes his stroller
9) He falls asleep almost instantly when he's in his carrier (front or back)
10) He is so freakin' cute!
Oh, and he has 3 fantastic big sisters. After a rough initial few hours for Rose (see previous post!), all three girls just love him and are so great with him.
Correction from last comment to last post. I LOVE THIS POST!! You're so right, he is so freakin' cute! :)
ReplyDeleteSERIOUSLY CUTE!!! I love his smile - that photo is fabulous!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear that things are going so well - seriously - that's awesome!
He's WAY awesome! I love how cute he is!!! Congrats "mamamama"! :) He likes his stroller.... that's a good thing!
ReplyDeleteLove the new picture!
ReplyDelete