Thursday, November 18, 2010

Rewind Post -- Seoul

You, kind reader, are going to have to bear with me. I wasn't actually IN Seoul, yet I'm going to blog about it. I intended to write about Seoul each day Sheref was there, using pictures he had taken and sent to me. However (and this is not a slight, Sheref, if you're reading this...I'm not upset you didn't send me pictures daily...really), Sheref didn't send me pictures while he was there, so that blog plan didn't exactly pan out.

I do want to write posts about Sheref's time in Seoul, both for the benefit of anyone reading this blog (especially future adoptive parents who may be thinking ahead to their trip to Seoul), as well as for Charlie's benefit later on. Soooo...

Sheref stayed at the Sheraton Grande. It is apparently fairly far away from the city center, around a 30 minute subway ride. Nonetheless, it is quite a nice hotel and was for us, thanks to Sheref's parents who used some of their travel benefits to get us a deal, very reasonably priced.

The lobby...
















More lobby...




















Some sort of futuristic lounge area...














More space-age lounging around...
















Still lounging...















I'm really not all that into "modern," futuristic type style. That said, I really love the look of these rooms. Cool, no?



2 comments:

  1. WOW! That hotel is really beautiful, but it takes 'modern decor' to a whole new level ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! That being said, I like it "there" not in my house....:) But I do like it! Really nice lobby area. I can not wait to go myself. Still love the pics too, thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete