I put the word "room" in quotes purposefully. Little Charlie doesn't have a real room, but rather a corner of our room. Which, of course, is entirely fine for any baby, and especially for a baby who sleeps most of the night in our bed anyways! Don't judge the co-sleeping. I honestly think co-sleeping is ok for any baby, but for one adopted internationally at nearly one year of age, I actually think it may be a good thing.
Nonetheless, it would be quite nice if we had a real room for Charlie. Like a closet, room for his clothes, etc. We have, however, the next best thing. And that is a corner decorated by my real-life artist mother and my budding artist daughter. My mom and Ella made this canvas mural for Charlie's "room." I am not exaggerating when I say that I truly LOVE it. Love the colors, love the theme, love the shapes.
The corner in all its glory!!

I love it too! Really neat!
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love it! And I actually have DOCTORS words in WRITING saying it's okay to co-sleep.... making me feel a LOT better now! ;-) I have a feeling our bed is soon to have a Korean invasion! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a special piece of art! Very cool! I may see what Kinley can come up with for baby Griffin. =)
ReplyDelete