Part of it is being cheap. Part of it is the hassle of taking kids to a REAL place to get their hair cut. Ok,
most of it is the hassle of taking kids to get their hair cut by people who actually know what they're doing. So I cut all our kids' hair. And the dog's too. They have had some rockin' awesome haircuts, and also some, umm, not so great ones. I knew I could cut straight longish girl hair reasonably ok (yes, I do realize that ANYONE can cut straight long girl hair reasonably well), but didn't know if I could do boy hair. Ok, fine, I still don't know if I can really do boy hair well, but tonight I put the guard on the clippers and went to work. I thought Charlie might be a little scared of the noise the clippers make, but he wasn't. Took about 2 minutes, and Mr Charles looks like he is fit for the Marines. These pictures don't really show his hair, but it looks pretty cute. Most of that is because he is just super cute, but the haircut is ok too.

Ignore the drool...
This is my favorite Jin-yeong look. Doesn't he have a cute smile?
Again, ignore the drool...
"I'm so happy my new haircut rocks" (or just happy because Mama is singing Itsy Bitsy Spider...which, by the way, he likes so much that I wonder if there is not a Korean song with the same tune...seems from his reaction like he has heard this song before)
He is so CUTE!!!!! :)Love the hair cut too! :P
ReplyDeleteHe is so stinkin' cute!!! I just love his crinlkled-up-nose-smile!
ReplyDeleteokay... we are SO on the same wave length it's crazy!
ReplyDeleteI cut my Charlie's hair last night WITH THE CLIPPERS as well - and he didn't freak out either! And he LOVES Itsy Bitsy Spider too! I sang it to him a couple of times in the hotel when I was in Korea and about 15 times on the plane and when we got home he knew the 'motions' and freaks out when I sing it... but now I'm wondering if there IS a Korean version... very interesting!
Oh - and the drool thing... it's like there's a faucet in my Charlie's mouth and it doesn't have an off nob. Craziness!!! ;)
Oh, he is so cute! Love the haircut! Glad things are going so well.
ReplyDelete